Office Services Admin
Company: Heartland Payment Systems
Posted on: January 12, 2020
Want to join one of the nation's best employers? Interested in
providing small and medium sized businesses with solutions that
make them grow? Do you like serving customers and care about
people? Then maybe Heartland is for you:
We're looking for team members who are excited by our mantra -
Entrepreneurs Respectfully Serving Entrepreneurs, and who want to
work in a culture built on care, focus and quality.
We need customer-focused, can-do, team-oriented folks who are ok
Responsible for receiving and sorting mail, distributing mail and
interoffice mail to employees. Office Services Admin will also
apply postage and ensure mail leaves the facility in a timely
manner. This includes boxing and shipping packages with the
preferred vendor. This role will also manage the MFDs throughout
the building to include interaction with the vendor, maintenance,
and troubleshooting the equipment to determine when a service call
needs to be made. The admin will be responsible for taking
inventory of office supplies, ordering replenishments, receiving
supplies and stocking supplies in various locations throughout the
building. This role will also include receiving requests from
employees in the building for maintenance items that need to be
addressed and routing the request to the appropriate team which may
include Facilities Manager, facilities maintenance vendor,
security, and day porter. The admin will also be responsible for
receiving invoices from suppliers and submitting them to AP,
tracking payments and vendor management.
What will you be doing?
- Run the mail room to include utilizing the mail meter for
postage on outgoing mail. Boxing and shipping packages. Daily mail
pickup and delivery to include interoffice packages to all
Heartland OK properties. Invoices associated with suppliers
- Office Supplies to include managing the vendors, ordering
office supplies, and stocking office supplies. Invoices associated
- MFD management to include contractor contracts and lease
management, stocking locations with paper, changing toner and
expiring portions, troubleshooting and service calls. Invoices
associated with suppliers
- Facilities maintenance to include submitting tickets for issues
and working with the vendor for resolution.
- Backup for receptionist during leave and breaks.
What the requirements?
- Must have excellent organizational skills with attention to
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to handle multiple projects/tasks at any given
- Must be a self starter and work with limited supervision.
- Approachable and willing to offer helpful solutions
- Must be able to work in a team and have a positive
- Must handle constructive feedback well
- Local travel will be required
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years working with office suppliers, MFDs and Mailroom
- Possess knowledge of troubleshooting and working with MFDs
- Experience with UPS, FedEx and USPS contractors
- Experience with submitting invoices to AP for processing,
tracking payments and vendor management
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or
any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring
reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview
process should notify a representative of the Human Resources
Keywords: Heartland Payment Systems, Edmond , Office Services Admin, Administration, Clerical , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!